Bezig met laden...
With 80.000 talents working in 68 countries, we are one of the biggest high-tech employers in the field of safety and security. In the Netherlands, where 2000 employees are based, we are located in four cities: Huizen, Delft, Eindhoven and Hengelo (HQ). Together with an extensive ecosystem of knowledge partners, customers and suppliers, we work on radars for naval vessels, cyber security solutions, transportation systems, communication equipment for land forces, cryogenic cooling solutions and research & development for radar tech (in collaboration with TU Delft).
We are in search for:
About the job
Are you our new (technical) leader or specialist? Do you want to work in the (international) technical world of Aerospace, Space, Defense to Digital Security & Transportation? Are you looking for a traineeship where you can develop your personal skills? Then check out our brand new Thales traineeship! The starting date will be January 13th 2020.
As a Thales trainee you will be trained to grow fast to a (senior) position at Thales with responsibilities that matter. You will work on three interdisciplinary assignments within approximately 2 years. The fourth assignment will be the start of your first job within Thales!
The subjects you will work on are actual, exiting, interdisciplinary and challenging, based on a ‘real need’ and results. This gives you immediate responsibilities and exposure to senior management, the corporate organization and external parties. Where possible you will have an influence of the choice of your assignments.
It is important to be (international) flexible, so you can be deployed at our different sites (Hengelo, Huizen, Delft, Eindhoven) and potentially in an international assignment (i.e. U.K., Germany).
Some examples of assignments
- Redesign of our Strategic Workforce Planning
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Procurement - Category Buying and/or Product/Project Procurement Management
- Quality, IT, Supply Chain, Site Management, IT Management
- Offset management; Analyzing new development in defence technology and upcoming procurement needs from the Dutch Armed Forces
- Build a ‘business case’ database consisting of ideas for future industrial cooperation projects
Are you a young ambitious talent with 0-3 years work experience? Do you have a mixed interest in becoming a specialist or a generalist? Do you have ambitions to develop yourself within an international high tech environment? And are you in possession of a Master certificate and European Nationality? Maybe this Thales traineeship is interesting for you!
Our ideal candidate knows how to act – with others- in a fast changing world, has excellent communication skills and has technical feeling and affinity. To become one of our future leaders or specialists it is important that you are autonomous, open, curious, resilient and have multiple thinking capacities. Furthermore you are able to build your own network, you have a great self-insight and perform as a personal leader.
- An interesting job within an inspiring team in an international high-tech environment;
- Room for and attention to personal development and personal initiative;
- The opportunity to grow within the organization, for instance on a technical, managerial, commercial or international level;
- An open and flexible work environment where work-life balance is considered important;
- A pleasant workplace in "the best building in the Netherlands" (Public’s Choice Award, 2015) with our own Starbucks corner (in Hengelo);
- Excellent work conditions, a permanent Thales contract, 40 holidays a year and a competitive salary.
- A personal mentor on senior executive level and an in- and external coach throughout a period of 2 years
Would you like to apply directly? Then click on the button ‘Solliciteren’, before September 30 2019, show your interest.
Thales has the right to share the application details of the candidates with the collaborating consultant agency. Assessments are part of the selection process.
Word gevonden door werkgevers
Upload je CV!
Dagelijks zijn topwerkgevers op zoek naar kandidaten op TraineeshipPlaza. Upload nu gratis jouw informatie en zorg dat ze je kunnen vinden!