Bezig met laden...
We’re looking for creative, entrepreneurial candidates: our future IT managers. If these keywords apply to you, our BE/NLD IT Traineeship is THE ultimate step to take!
- Our DHL Supply Chain Traineeship exists of a 2 years challenging program. Being an IT trainee, you will be trained in 4 placements of 6 months in becoming an IT system expert.
- You’ll start by having your own responsibilities quickly, in order to grow extremely fast!
- Introduction starts with our IT templates, you will be involved in the process of basic configurations, testing and documenting and of course in getting to know all about our Warehouse Management Design software. Paralleled you will learn more about standardized processes and our logistics solutions design approach.
- In your second placement you will deepen your knowledge of strategic DHL IT system configurations in order to grow your expertise in becoming a true specialist.
- The third and fourth placement are fully focused on full commitment to our Operations Excellence organization and corresponding innovations.
What does our IT Traineeship offer you?
- A challenging combination of Operations, IT, and Engineering with responsibilities from day 1, a fast development in an IT-expert role.
- Basic program for all graduates, modules of personal development, focused on: (problems/needs) analysis but on soft-skills too. A 2-day introduction program and excursions (e.g. To our Innovation Centre in Bonn, Germany).
- You’ll receive personal and substantial feedback on personal growth, in which you’ll be supported by your personal mentor, a highly experienced DHL Supply Chain Manager.
- You’ll get the chance to learn from experts with an outstanding track record in IT Logistics (WMS configurations, Mapping, SQL/MOCA).
- Being part of important implementations and change projects gives you the chance to learn by doing; training on the job!
Are you what we’re looking for in our IT-trainees?
- A relevant master’s degree (for example: Data Science, IT, etc), both recently graduated and with a couple of years (max. 3) of experience will be considered. Knowledge of IT system designs or programming languages are beneficial too.
- You speak English fluently, Dutch is a huge pro.
- You have above average interest in logistics systems and logistics environment.
- You’re a fast learning initiative taking candidate and you accelerate under pressure and high expectations but also keep focus on having with your colleagues.
- You’re customer focused and communicative. Besides you have good planning- and organization skills and you’re an excellent team player. You’re able to take responsibility, also in difficult situations.
- You have access to an own car and live in The Netherlands or Belgium
Wat zeggen onze trainees over het DHL Supply Chain traineeship?
Did you know that…
We are very proud to be a Top Employer 2019? This means DHL Supply Chain meets the highest quality standards. When being certified you will be judged on several employer levels, for example: career possibilities, employee feedback and paying and employee satisfaction ,
Don't you want to work at a Top Employer too?
How to apply
If you think you have what it takes, we would love to receive your application before May 20th. Please send your resume and motivational letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions? You can call me (Mardjan Mohammadi, Campus Recruiter): 06-12496050
Part of the procedure is a phone interview, a speed date session and an online assessment.
Important dates are:
29 may of 4 June: Speed dates
11 t/m 16 June: online assessment
17 of 21 June: visiting a DHL Supply Chain location
25 June: Assessment day
2 and 3 September: introduction day’s started trainees
Word gevonden door werkgevers
Upload je CV!
Dagelijks zijn topwerkgevers op zoek naar kandidaten op TraineeshipPlaza. Upload nu gratis jouw informatie en zorg dat ze je kunnen vinden!