Bezig met laden...
Internship Capital Structuring bij Rabobank
Het is via deze pagina momenteel helaas niet mogelijk is om te reageren op de vacature. Op de hoogte blijven van de nieuwste carrierekansen? Meld je dan aan voor onze Jobagent-service! Bekijk hier de vacatures waarop je nu kunt solliciteren.
Internship Capital Structuring Rabobank
Imagine… you work on a variety of challenging projects and complex transactions for our largest corporate clients; As an intern, you will have the opportunity to work on both deal origination and execution.
Making a difference
You can actively contribute to the team by:
- Assisting in the preparation of client presentations;
- Supporting financial analyses to evaluate and forecast company performance and funding need
- Assessing the impact of new (macro)economic developments, reporting standards, regulations or other market dynamics on a company’s capital structure, credit ratings and competitive position
- Providing general assistance to the team in pitching and execution processes and maintain contact with other departments involved
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our team brings talented, high-performing people together to:
1. analyse a company’s capital structure and assess the impact of various financing options often linked to acquisitions, refinancings, restructurings and other major events
2. act as (independent) financial advisor to support clients on specific corporate finance topics, funding options and overall process coordination.
As Capital Structuring intern you will be part of our global Financial Advisory and Solutions (FAS) team. Besides Capital Structuring, FAS focuses on structured finance solutions, including junior capital and vendor finance. FAS operates internationally with dedicated teams on the ground in Utrecht, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, London, Dublin and Sydney.
Within FAS, you work in a highly dynamic and international working environment at one of the leading Dutch financial institutions. FAS always acts in close cooperation with Rabobank’s product teams such as M&A, Capital Markets, Senior Relationship Banking, Loan Product Group and Rating Advisory.
We are looking for final year Bachelor or Master students. We require that you remain enrolled at university during the internship and are available to work full-time for at least 3 months.
Skills and experience
- Preferred background in Finance, (Technical) Business Administration, Economics, Econometrics, Engineering or Mathematics
- Distinct above-average academic grades
- Fluency in English and preferably one other European language
- (Relevant) extra-curricular activities
- Problem-solving and detail oriented
- Efficiency and creativity
- A real team player
Fluency in Dutch is no prerequisite, but we focus on candidates that are willing to reside and work (longer-term) in the Netherlands.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. Upon successful completion of the internship, you could be considered for a permanent role as an Analyst within our team.
Please submit your CV, cover letter and transcripts of university grades by clicking on the Apply Now button below. Make sure to include the exact time span in which you are available in your cover letter. Besides, if you are an international student please mention in your letter if you would like to stay and work in the Netherlands permanently after your internship.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a Capital Structuring intern and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Apply via the button “Solliciteren”.
- Simone Lasseur, Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Simone.Lasseur@rabobank.nl or +31 6 82483969.
- If you pass our first selection round, we will invite you for an online assessment. After passing the online assessment, we will invite you for interviews at our headquarters in Utrecht.
- We offer a competitive internship allowance.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who youreally are!
Word gevonden door werkgevers
Upload je CV!
Dagelijks zijn topwerkgevers op zoek naar kandidaten op TraineeshipPlaza. Upload nu gratis jouw informatie en zorg dat ze je kunnen vinden!